Keynotes and Workshops
Offer your audiences an experience they will be talking about all year, and ideas that will revolutionize their businesses.
As a conference organizer, you want to offer value to your participants. There are lots of speakers that are enjoyable. Many who can provide funny, interesting, or inspiring messages. How about one who provides specific action items attendees can take home and immediately use to attract more clients? While still being interesting and fun. That’s what I provide.
Audiences immediately relate to the strategies I show them, and most leave ready to implement them in their own businesses. They are thrilled and invigorated to finally hear about strategies that make sense. And they leave eager to try them out.
Click the button below to talk to us about how we can help you make your next meeting or conference a success.
Stop Asking for Referrals!
Why don't we get more referrals? Because most of what we have been told about them is wrong!
During this acclaimed program, you will get what you need to know about attracting referrals, learning innovative new strategies using some of the most recent research available. Steve covers:
- How referrals actually happen (it’s not what you think…)
- Why asking for referrals backfires
- How to be the person your clients will refer
- How to train your clients to refer you every time they meet a good prospect
- How to use LinkedIn to find prospects for your clients to introduce you to
- How to cultivate centers of influence
- How to design your own referral marketing plan
Striking It Niche!
How would you like prospective clients to call you rather than the other way around? How much more could your business grow if your clients referred just the right prospects at the right time for them, and those people actually followed through and contacted you? The secret is niche marketing.
You have probably seen articles about developing a niche and target marketing, but there is so much that they don’t cover or even get wrong. This program will present a strategy for developing a niche and capitalizing on it.
- Why is a niche important?
- Defining your niche (hint: it’s not demographics, profession or level of wealth)
- Connecting with your niche
- Developing a niche marketing strategy
Secrets of Client Advisory Boards for Financial Advisors
A client advisory board is the most powerful tool to deepen relationships with clients, gain greater share of wallet, and drive referrals
Advisors report that clients who serve on their client advisory board are their strongest source of referrals.
If you want to increase referrals, or want to find out how to get more referrals from your existing client advisory board, this program is you answer.
This presentation will show you how to:
- Develop the right objectives for your board
- Choose the right clients to participate
- Invite them to participate in a way that will get them to say yes
- Set up the right group dynamic
- Properly utilize a facilitator to get answers to the most important questions
- Communicate the results of your board
- Increase referrals!
Note to conference organizers:
Thanks for stopping by my speaking page!
In my roles as FPA Chapter executive and broker dealer executive, I have put together lunch meetings, day long programs and even national conferences, and I learned very quickly that the key to a successful event was great speakers who could deliver valuable content in an interesting way.
My programs on referral marketing have been extremely well received, and I am excited to share these innovative new strategies with your audience as well.
I will do everything in my power to provide you with an engaging speaker, quality content, and the smooth conference experience. Thanks again for stopping by, and I look forward to talking with you.
My commitment to you:
- Responsiveness - In preparing for your conference, my staff and I will learn about your audience, tailor our message to their needs and interests, and share with you our experience to help you make your conference a success.
- Preparation - I will arrive early and make sure my material and technology is ready to go when the speech is scheduled to begin.
- Promotion - I will help promote your event on my blog and to my e-mail list.
- Follow up - I will follow-up with you to get feedback, send any additional materials that may help you, and ask how I can improve.